Educational/ Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field required.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in a highly analytical, fast-paced environment
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skill sets
- Ability to take direction and push analyses/processes to the next step independently.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft suite (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Aptitude for critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Focus on developing scalable and repeatable processes and analyses.
- Comfort with large data sets and ability to transform data into information and recommendations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to explain financial data/information to a non-financial audience.
- Healthcare experience is required; value-based care or Medicare familiarity is a plus.
- Experience with SQL, Alteryx, VBA, Python, and/or other financial analytical tools is a plus.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibility.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 30% locally or nationally.
Work Conditions: Ability to lift to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc). Fine motor skills/Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role.