The WellBe care model is a Physician Led Advanced Practice clinician driven geriatric care (care of older adults) team focused on the care of the frail, poly-chronic, elderly Medicare Advantage patients. This population is typically underserved and very challenged with access to care. To address these problems, we have elected to bring the care to the patient, instead of trying to bring the patient to the care. Care is provided throughout the entire continuum of care – from chronic care and urgent care in the home, to hospital, to skilled nursing facility, to assisted living, to palliative care, to end of life care. WellBe's physician/advanced practicing clinician led geriatric care teams’ partner with the patient’s primary care physician to provide concierge level geriatric medical care and social support in the home as well as delivering and coordinating across the entire care continuum.
Growing healthcare company is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant for our senior management team. The Executive Assistant manages both professional and personal projects for the senior management team, communicates with key constituencies on behalf of the senior management team. The position requires a high degree of discretion when handling confidential projects, strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to effectively engage with senior team members, and other high-profile audiences with finesse, diplomacy, and professionalism.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, patients, clients, and other external partners
• Manage and maintain a busy schedule, all appointments and travel arrangements for various senior management team members
• Provide Project Management support, ensuring that all items are completed within set deadlines, coordinating with different departments
• Screen and direct phone calls as appropriate
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Format, prepare, edit information/correspondence for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, and agendas
• Able to set priority of work efforts and organize work from Executive team
• Prepare and audit expense reports and other reports for approval and processing
• Provide general support to market general manager as needed
• Arrange and co-ordinate new employee orientation, meetings and events as needed
• Take minutes during meetings
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge
• Create, revise, and edit presentations, documentation, and spreadsheets utilizing G Suite with Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Smart Sheet, Lucid Charts) on behalf of the senior management team.
• Review, prioritize, direct and delegate a wide variety of complex and confidential requests that are presented to the senior management team for consideration.
• Conduct research and prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, forms, newsletters, budgets, etc. on behalf of the senior management team, including correspondence to board members.
• Assist with department functions and projects under senior management team purview.
• Other duties as assigned
Educational/ Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• High school graduate required
• 10+ years of executive assistance experience, or
• 5+ years of experience supporting senior management roles.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Work experience in Project Management/Project Coordination
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Experience working at smaller organizations with comfort operating in a high-growth environment with new employees.
• Willingness to assist with onboarding new employees and other activities needed to support a growing organization.
• Positive attitude and always exhibits a collaborative mindset.
• Critical thinking and common sense are required attributes to be successful in this position.
• Must have thorough knowledge of G Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Lucid Charts as well as an aptitude for quick learning. Knowledge of chart, graph and spreadsheet making is desirable
• Decides when and how many meetings need to be scheduled as well as sending emails to update or request information from managers and staff
• Plays a role in deciding how information will be presented
• Works on specialized professional level assignments/projects with general directions and guidance
• Initiates duties and activities without the need for supervision.
• Maintains good working relationships with managers, physicians, and staff
• Conveys a helpful and caring attitude
• Presents a professional image and approaches situations carefully with tact
• Discerns when situation necessitates advice and information from supervisor
• Manages time, projects, and workflow to meet expectations of supervisor
Supervisory Responsibility: This position will have no supervisory responsibility of others.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 10% locally.
Work Conditions: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc). Fine motor skills/Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role