Educational/ Experience Requirements:
- Marketing or communications degree required. (BA or BS required)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consumer or healthcare marketing.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Writing and editing is what you enjoy, and you should be open to present to colleagues.
- Proficiency in content production especially for digital and direct mail channels
- Organized and comfortable managing projects from creative inception through execution and into analysis.
- Event P
- Track performance and report insights.
- Takes feedback on the chin and knows it makes the end-product stronger.
- Experience developing RFPs and evaluating and selecting new vendors.
- Develop hypotheses and methods for testing new ideas and tactics.
- Ability to work cross-departmentally and support the needs of all areas of the business.
- Collaborate with branding, design, and strategic team to ensure consistent and effective messaging and campaigns.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud, including Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS.
- Knowledgeable on CAN-SPAM compliance laws and any other regulations.
- Experience in helping to develop culture is a plus.
- Familiarity using a marketing automation platform is a plus.
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibility.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 10% as required
Work Conditions: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc). Fine motor skills/Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role