- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Current and valid state medical license required
- 5+ years’ experience managing an interdisciplinary team
- 5+ years’ minimum experience as a community physician providing geriatric care.
- 3+ years’ responsibility for managing a P&L
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Geriatric certified preferred
- Palliative care certified/focus preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified
- Have a valid driver’s license, have access to a car and willingness to drive to patient homes/patient location as well as an active auto insurance policy
- EHR medical documentation experience
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skills
Supervisory Responsibility: This position will have direct management authority.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 100% locally.
Work Conditions: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc)
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role.