Our Care Team Supervisor (MAs ) leads a team that provides compassionate care to the frailest elderly who suffer from chronic and acute illnesses or injuries living in their homes. Our CTC Supervusir is responsible for managing the coordination of answering incoming and making outgoing calls, helping coordinate care with the rest of the medical team, scheduling patient appointments with our team, specialist appointments and coordinating diagnostic tests, being a community resource, working to engage patients that currently are not engaged, and contributing complete and accurate data in patient’s records. The successful candidate will love working with seniors and a collaborative interdisciplinary team. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment where all medical personnel work together for the good of the patient.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Practices the WellBe mission: To help our patients lead healthier, meaningful lives by delivering the most Complete Care.
• Manages the daily activities of the CTC within the market
• Finds solutions to situations, questions, and other needs of the CTC’s
• Oversee the work product of the CTC’s
• Coordinates the schedules of CTC’s
• Updates and maintains all digital client records and assist in transitioning hard copy records to digital format
• Acts as a community resource for the patient
• Conduct patient scheduling, registration, and billing.
• Answer phone calls and emails from patients, make outcoming calls, triage patient concerns as appropriate
• Answer patient non-clinical questions and explains the process
• Schedules/coordinates WellBe provider visits with patients, tests, specialist appoints, social resources.
• Provide all the billing information to our EMR
• Provide positive customer service and treat all patients and staff with respect
• Prioritizes urgent patient needs, scheduling needs for Complete Care Assessment, and efforts to engage the unengaged
• Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team and participate in regularly scheduled team meetings
• Other tasks needed to accomplish team’s objectives/goals
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Supervisory Responsibility: This position will have supervisory responsibility of others.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 0% locally.
Work Conditions: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs. Ability to stand for extended periods.
Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc). Fine motor skills/Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role.
The WellBe care model is a Physician Led Advanced Practice clinician driven geriatric care (care of older adults) team focused on the care of the frail, poly-chronic, elderly Medicare Advantage patients. This population is typically underserved and very challenged with access to care. To address these problems, we have elected to bring the care to the patient, instead of trying to bring the patient to the care. Care is provided throughout the entire continuum of care – from chronic care and urgent care in the home, to hospital, to skilled nursing facility, to assisted living, to palliative care, to end of life care. WellBe's physician/advanced practicing clinician led geriatric care teams’ partner with the patient’s primary care physician to provide concierge level geriatric medical care and social support in the home as well as delivering and coordinating across the entire care continuum.