- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of work, education, and experience to be proficient as a Senior Recruiter
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 4 years minimum experience as a recruiter in an agency or corporate recruiting structure within healthcare (3 years recruiting, 1-year sourcing can be substituted).
- 4 years’ experience in high volume sourcing, and recruitment production
- Healthcare recruitment knowledge, and/or healthcare terminology required.
- Clinical and non-clinical recruitment healthcare experience required.
- Ability to maintain recruitment metrics consistent within a senior recruiter role.
- Knowledge of EEO/OFCCP requirements and applicable employment laws.
- Professional proficiency in computer-based programs such as G-Suite, MS Office, ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems (iCIMS)), online resume mining/sourcing, internet job boards and interactive media tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in change management and process adaptation.
- Analytical and organization skills.
- Senior recruiter is responsible for maintaining an average of 40-50% candidates hired are sourced candidates
- Sourcing-Average of 25 prospects per week that are non-posting related
- Screening-23/25 average completed screens per week
- HM Interviews-85% average of screened candidates converts to scheduled interviews
- HM Interviews Ratio- Less than or equal to 3:1
- Acceptance-90% average acceptance rate on offers made
- Onboarding-95% average that hire completes preboarding tasks
- NEO-95% average that hire starts NEO
- Referrals- 15% of annual hires are from referrals
- Must maintain an average of 1.0-1.5 hires per day average (5-7.5 hires per week)
- Senior recruiter is responsible for completion of 90% of annual hiring goal
Supervisory Responsibility: No supervisory responsibilities.
Travel requirements: Travel may be required up to 40% locally or nationally
Work Conditions: Ability to lift up to 20lbs. Moving lifting or transferring of patients may involve lifting of up to 50lbs as well as assist with weights of more than 100lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to drive to patient locations (ie. home, hospital, SNF, etc)
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
The preceding functions may not be comprehensive in scope regarding work performed by an employee assigned to this position classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of this position. Management also reserves the right to make reasonable accommodations so that a qualified employee(s) can perform the essential functions of this role.